Lose Your Keys. For Good.
Introducing the slimmest electronic lock for your home; the Assure Lock SL. This sleek and modern touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking while enhancing curb appeal. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your 4-8 digit entry code on the keypad. Lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad. The lock is simple to install and even easier to use. Upgrade your Assure Lock SL with a Yale Smart Module to add it to your smart home or security system.
Works With Your Smart Home
The Assure Lock SL can be upgraded with a Yale Network Module (available in Z-Wave Plus, ZigBee and iM1 for HomeKit compatibility) to integrate into most home automation and security systems so that you can control and monitor the lock from anywhere. Popular integration systems for Yale include; SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com, Iris, Vera and more. Modules are sold separately on ShopYaleHome.com and can also be purchased with the lock.
Learn more about compatible smart home and security systems, here.
• Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock’s backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
• Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you – Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
• Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
• The lock is 100% key free meaning it’s tamper proof and there’s no keys to lose or copy.• Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries – the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code.
• Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
• Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical hardware.
• Matches your existing hardware’s finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
• Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that’s fully motorized and super quiet.
• Don’t worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door’s finish.
|What’s In The Box||Key Free Touchscreen Keypad, Interior of Lock, battery cover, mounting plate, Installation Guide and door template, 4 AA batteries, Strike Plate, deadbolt, 2 inside lock screws, 4 strike plate and deadbolt screws, 6 through bolt screws (use one set, depending on door thickness), optional Yale Smart module|
|Door Thickness||1 3/8” – 2 ¼”|
|Back Set:||2 3/8” or 2 ¾”|
|Face Bore Dims||2 1/8”|
|Edge Bore Dims||1″ Diameter
|Cross Bore Dims||1″ Diameter|
|Latchbolt Type||Round Corner
Adjustable Latch to Accommadate a 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″ Back Set
|Strike Front||Round Corner|
|Strike Dims||1″ x 2 1/4″|
UL/cUL: 20 minute UL fire rated when installed on correctly rated/specified door
|Environmental||-22F to 140F|
|Warranty||1 Year Electronics
Unlimited Lifetime on Finish and Mechanical
|Power Source||4 AA Batteries
9V Battery can be used as a backup
|Battery Life||Approximately 12 months with regular use|
|Key Pad Type||Touchscreen|
|Number of User Codes||25 User codes
250 User codes with an optional Yale Smart module
|Works With||(With optional Yale Smart Module)
Z-Wave: SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com, Iris, Vera, Ring & More
ZigBee: Amazon Key
|Available Finishes||Satin Nickel
Oil Rubbed Bronze
|Product Weight||2.5 lbs.|